Thursday, December 6, 2007

Christmas Survey



I tried really hard to get a good pic of our tree, but I am not good with lighting, so this will have to do!

just a fun Christmas Survey

1. Wrapping Paper or Gift Bags? Wrapping paper

2. Real tree or Artificial? fake, I love the real ones but save the money for the kids presents

3. When do you put up the tree? right after Thanksgiving

4. When do you take the tree down? New years

5. Do you like eggnog? NO!!!!! Blech

6. Favorite gift received as a child? pogo ball

7. Do you have a nativity scene? Yep, My grandmother bought me a beautiful one about 8years ago

8. Hardest person to buy for? Um,,,,extended family

9. Easiest person to buy for? My kids

10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Sheets?

11. Mail or e-mail Christmas Cards? I never remember to mail cards, but I make cards for people at church and DH's employees

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? The Christmas story

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? In December

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas Present? Yes.

15. Favorite thing to eat on Christmas. cookies and treats

16. Travel at Christmas or Stay Home? Stay home, would have to travel over too many mountain pass to get to family and airfaire for 7 is way too much

17. Favorite Christmas Song? Oh come oh come Emmanuel

18. Clear or Colored lights on the Tree? Its prelit with white lights, and I put on a strand of colored gum drop lights

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeers? yes

20. Angel or Star at the top of your tree? A star, DH and I bought it on our first Christmas :)

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or Morning? We let the kids open one each night that we light the advent candles, (doing it on family night which is Tuesday, because Sundays are to full with Church), open the rest on Christmas morning

22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? STOP calling them
Holiday trees they are only used for Christmas!

23. What I love most about Christmas? Advent with the kids, Teaching them about Christ. (and seeing them all excited about the presents )

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails