Wednesday, January 23, 2008

big news

it feels like I haven't blogged in ages..........
We just got home from a trip to Southern Oregon, it was beautiful!
My DH went to canidate at a church to be their Senior Pastor, after service they voted him in { with NO no votes :) }. So at the end of February we will be packing up and moving.
The pastor that called us down there is renting us the second house on his property (43 acers) it comes wth a coop full of chickens and a veggie garden, there are also about 20 horses grazing on the pasture (for less than half of what we are paying now). My kids are in Heaven about moving to the country, and I am really excited that this little bitty town has a scrapbook store!!!!

I will update in a few weeks with some pics of the area

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails