Wednesday, April 9, 2008

OMGosh

I can't believe how long it took me to get back online after moving!!!
we were on a waiting list for DSL for a month.
But, even though I had Internet withdraws, it gave us time to really get settled in our new home :)
here are some picks of our new country digs.......
The house
Our front yard



Our creek
the garden (as soon as I get it tilled..)

We have also acquired a "few" creatures since moving.....

Some of our 14 Chickens


Our 10 week old Mini Schnauzer, Miley Ray Stuart



Our 7 Week old chocolate lab, Stephanie


Our 18th month old deer chihuahua, Jackson Rod Stuart


I will update soon with some of the things that we have done and "experienced" since moving here







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Teresa, This looks like a great move for you. I see that you are happy and that is great.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails