Friday, May 28, 2010

May Challenge at Everything Scrappin

As Heather is busy buying new items for the store, and uploading new goodies, I took a stroll through my box of scraps created over the past year working on the DT for EverythingScrappn. My card is a mix of my favorite paper lines that I worked with this past year. Webster's Pages "Nature's Storybook" for the background, Basic Grey's "Nook and Pantry" and Graphic 45's "Domestic Goddess" for the flowers, and I used the Pink Paislee Christmas line for the base of the card. So here is your inspiration for this months challenge...... Mix your manufactures! You need to use at least 3 paper lines from different companies, you can use them for layering and building a LO or for making embellishments. This months winner will receive a $10 gift cert to the ES store. Be sure to check out the ES blog for all the details. 
Photobucket

4 comments:

everythingscrappn.com said...

Love your mix! Great card.

laterg8r said...

so pretty, love the flowers :D

Suz said...

Those lines go perfect together. Love the flowers

Anonymous said...

Love this.. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails