Tuesday, August 31, 2010

September Elite kit preview

Drum roll please................................

the September 2010 Scrapbookheaven Elite Kit

these amazing kits are on pre-sell and are almost sold out! 

The kit is designed to be a minibook kit, but I did layouts using the beautiful chipboard.
{cardstock is from my stash, not the kit}






this page was inspired by one of my hubby's books, you never know were you will find inspiration :)
I stamped the kraft paper with several different stamps and inks.
you can see a pic of the books cover HERE 




This LO is the sample for my challenge this month.... each month every DT member posts a challenge in the forum. This month I am challenging you to use the same picture on your LO more than one time. I will have several examples up on the boards, hopefully tomorrow :)


Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails