Wednesday, August 6, 2008

tag your it..........

I was tagged by Christy http://scrapsofme.wordpress.com/
Here are the rules:
1) Link to the person who tagged
2) Post the rules on your blog (this is what you are now reading)
3) Write 6 random things about yourself (see below)
4) Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them
5) Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6) Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

6 Random Things About Me:
1. I want more kids
2. I want more tattoos. Hopefully one for my kiddos soon
3. I'm older than my Hubby {cradle robber}
4. I HATE coffee
5. My fave place to eat is chipotle
6. I miss my best friend
And I tag:

Tessa
Colleen
Ellen
Jennifer
my sisters blog Shawna
Chelle

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL...I was going to tag you, too. And I tagged Ellen, too. ;)

I am jealous you have Chipotle. I miss it and crave it.

ellen s. said...

ok, well i am not sure if i should do this tag b/c you don't like coffee. JK! i will do it when i get back from vacation this weekend!

hope all is well at SS...keep them in line!!!!!!!!!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails