Saturday, August 23, 2008

wowsers, has it been that long?

I can't believe how long I have gone with out blogging!
Life has been crazy busy this month. funny you would think that with my kiddos visiting grandma's house I would have nothing to do. Well, um no! With no kiddos, we have been doing more than normal, because we can....
I think we will be slowing down now though........ My hubby fracture his foot. Maybe God is telling us that we are doing way too much?




Mayberry???
Okay, so the other day we had the funniest experience....
went to the local gas station to fill up {in Oregon you can't fill your own tank, the attendant must do it for you}
So guess who our attendant was?? Our Mayor?!?! Now that is small town! It's like walking through a time warp

2 comments:

Stacey said...

That is a bummer about your husbands foot. I hope he heals quickly. How cool is that you don't have to pump your own gas? I would love that!

ellen s. said...

how funny is that about the mayor!!! i love it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails