Sunday, December 14, 2008

Ornament exchange

I made these for an ornament exchange. I love making Ornaments, but so far every year I have given them all away...
I need to make some for my tree :)


this one was made using the paper medallion tut {below}
the snowflakes are embossed

I love this birdie! Its a chipboard from a maya road key chain album. The wing is half of a chipboard from a different album, painted gold and then crackle coated with cream

These angel wings are also from a maya road key chain album
The back {sorry for fuzzy pic} is gold with a cream crackle coat
They were given in the box from my fancy pants all fall chipboards. I altered it with gold paint and some basic grey fruit cake paper {forgot to get a pic}

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Hi thanks for sharing this

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails