Friday, January 15, 2010

Reveal Day!!!


Yay! Today is Reveal day for the ScrapMuse DT!!! This months MegaMuse is full of Webster's Pages and Fancy Pants..... what a fun combination! Everything from soft girlie shabby chic to fun and funky freestyle pages are possible with this kit. And don't forget, Melissa packs these full of awesome embellies! This month we got play with some Tim Holtz' Rock Candy Crackle {I should have my article on this awesome product soon} I still have a big full of embellies to keep creating with. So with out further ado...........








I have really enjoyed working with this months ScrapMuse kit, & I still have lots to work with :) so hopefully there will be some more projects coming from this megamuse!

Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails