Sunday, June 13, 2010

Inspiration Day

Its the 14th and that means inspiration day for Everythingscrappn :)

This month I worked with the awesome new company Echo Park and their first release Sweet Summertime 
the paper pack that I worked with is already sold out but the papers and stickers are still available individually...Hurry before they are gone as well! . Below is the 12x12 card-stock sticker sheet from the line   



Okay, I finally gave in and did my first LO with a banner (or bunting) and I have to say that these stickers made it SOOOooooo easy! I added a little stickles and a few buttons to the banner for some quick dimension 


these bright summery colors are perfect for outdoors photos.


I also used some of the new Tiny Type letter stickers from Cosmo Cricket. Love these! They are perfect for subtitles, and even small enough to use for journaling. ES is carrying them in 6 fun colors. 




Thanks so much for stopping by....be sure to leave a comment, you never know if there will be a bloghop prize :) 

Photobucket

2 comments:

everythingscrappn.com said...

Love those pinwheels! Do you have a tutorial on how to fold those? I just love summer and all the pictures that come with it and this line is just up my alley for scrapbooking those memories. YUMMY :)

Suz said...

You rocked the Sweet Summertime line! I love those pinwheels.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails