Wednesday, July 14, 2010

My last ES blog hop :(

EverythingScrappn

Going out of Business Sale - Everything is 40% off.  This will run until July 31st.  If your order does not fit into one Priority Mail box, I will contact you about additional shipping charges; but as much as I can stuff into one box I will happily ship to you for my regular $5.50 charge. Orders may not be processed as fast as usual, as I am expecting a large number of orders to come in at once.  Orders that come in July 28th through July 31st will not be processed until my return from vacation on Aug 5th.  Feel free to forward this newsletter to your scrappy friends to let them know about the sale.

I am sad to see another online store go out of business :(  I great enjoyed my time on the ES design team, and will miss Heather and Suz {although I hope to still see them online, all the time}  Here are a few of my favorite projects from the last year working with ES.











There will be one more monthly challenge for the ES design team that you can play along with, on the 28th we will post a sketch challenge with a prize. 



Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails