Wednesday, July 30, 2008

some one PINCH me!!!!!

OMGosh!!!! I can't believe it............

but guess what.........................

I made it!!!!........... I made the Serendipity Design team {insert happy dance here}

I am so excited, there were so many amazing ladies that tried out. Congrats to everyone who made it

jgj27 (Jenni Smith)
Jadadog (Tracy Polacheck)
KarenR (Karen Reichel)
Scrapmama (Gina Fensterer)
Mdblond (Michelle Babcock)
Simplyamom3 (Jennifer Hitchcock)
Marcibun (Marcia Knecht)


Sillygirl (Ellen Sosnoski) returning
Croppycatter (Kim Hackworth) returning
Teresamatz (Teresa Matz)
NWmoscrapper (Tessa Miller-Schweder)

I was placed on the review team. So instead of working with the monthly kits, I will be working with new product for the store, and well.....reviewing it.

Can't wait to get started

http://www.serendipityscrapbooks.com

3 comments:

Karen Reichel said...

Congratulations Teresa!

Unknown said...

Congrats!!!!! This is so exciting!

*Chelle* said...

Yay!!! You rock!! Love your work and your uplifting spirit!! Can't wait to work with you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails