Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I was tagged

I was TAGGED by Jennifer:
The rules of the game: Each player answers the questions themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 4 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you've posted your answers.
Ten years ago:
had just gotten married, and was pregnant with my first child!
Five things on today's "to do list"
1. get online!!!!!!!
2. read
3. watch some TV (we don't normally get cable)
4. eat lunch with hubby
5.uummm, kick the kids outside, and get some quiet time!
Things I would do if I was a millionaire:
find land and a building for our church. Buy a new car/suv. if there is enough left, buy land and a house
Places I have lived:Antioch CA, Sacramento CA, Warner Robbins GA, Seattle WA, Cave Junction OR.
I AM TAGGING:

Shawna
Rebecca
Jennifer
Shannon

2 comments:

Allison Cope said...

Great questions and answers!

Jens Place in Space said...

Love your answers!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails