Thursday, June 5, 2008

today in pictures

first.......
woohooo, I am a auntie again!!!!
My nephew, Liam Blair Askew
was born yesterday at 3:15pm
8#12oz and 20 inches

I got yummy scrappy mail today!
this is one of the prizes I won on "ready set scrap"
can't wait to play with that rockin cosmo cricket!
I stopped by the secondhand store this afternoon
I found the great canasta cards, the pictures on the are awesome, I am going to use them for an upcoming atc swap
I also found this purty vintage lace!
and I finally got my hand on a 45, I still hope to get a few more, but if I can't then I will make do with one

4 comments:

rajah1116 said...

LOVE your scrappy finds! I want one of those cosmo albums sooo bad I can taste it! LOL...what a cute little nephew you have there! All and all looks like a good day!

Allison Cope said...

Congrats Auntie!! Such a pouty face!
Great scrappy finds! Love the lace!

Leah's Crafty Life said...

awww what a little cutie! congratulations auntie! love the found goodies!

Jayme Downs said...

What a cutie!! Congrats!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails