Sunday, June 15, 2008

scrappy stuff

I was in Grants Pass on Friday, and got to go to one of the LSSs there *swoon* I was in heaven! They had buckets of stuff that I wanted. Also, one of the ladies that works there I know from a high school job (how weird is that, 14 yrs and several states later ???)

anywho...... I got a bunch of yummy papers: BG two scoops, deja view die cut papers, making memories diecut papers, fancy pants about a boy, a scenic route loveland kit, glitter thickers, noteworthy chipboard letters, fruitpunch stickles, and some yummy Karen Russel papers................ speaking of Karen Russel, she is doing a class next month at the LSS! I can't wait to go!

now to create somthing awesome with all these goodies

4 comments:

Mama Tuttle said...

I'm extremely envious of you . . .I love Karen Russell!! Sounds like you got a lot of fun stuff, too!!

Stacey said...

Wow. I love scrappy stuff we only have one store in "town" and they have some stuff but not the "good" stuff. Can't wait to see what you create with your new goodies.

Jens Place in Space said...

wow fun stuff!

Allison Cope said...

Sounds like a fabulous scrappy shopping trip!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails